About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
System Analyst, IT, Commercial Bank,1255
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
|Salary (HKD)||$35,000 - $55,000|
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable International Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banking corporation having a strong presence in Hong Kong. Owing to the rapid growth and expansion in Hong Kong, China and Asian countries, our client is looking for high caliber candidate to join them.
- Develop programs and carry out programming tasks based on the software development process
- Liaise with users to derive requirements and provide technical support
- Perform test for the operations of completed programs and the linkage to other programs
- Handle end-user queries, recurring errors and urgent problems arisen in production environment
- University degree or above in Computer Science, IT, MIS or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ banking experience
- Solid experience in system development and support (e.g. SQL, Windows, DB2, SQL Server, COGNOS, C++, Delphi)
- Knowledge of Custodian / Trustee / Global Market is an advantage
- Ability to work independently in IT project delivery and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.