Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
System Analyst - Java Development
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science, IT|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Gratuity, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Application Development
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Competitive Salary
- 5-Day work week with benefits
- Gratuity after contract completion
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of web applications on Java platform
- Lead project team and work closely with clients to ensure requirements are met
- Perform user requirement gathering and client facing
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide
- Deliver on time, to the standard required and within the constraints of the delivery process
- Communicate proactively on issues affecting delivery
- Higher Diploma or above in computer science, IT or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years application development with proven design and architecture skills
- Experience in banking/ financial industry is a plus
- Experience/ knowledge in .NET, C# and Ms SQL server is a plus
- Good concept on object oriented programming, networking, database and UI, MVC model and web technology
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently to meet project deadline
- Excellent communication, negotiation, people management and resources management skills.
- High level of self-motivation, be well organized with strong analytical & responsible, and good team leader.
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Familiar with SCRUM or Agile methodology