Fubon Bank, an identity that reflects the commitment of providing customers with Value Banking Service - "Get More than You Expect" , is also a leading distributor of investment solutions and services, supported by a broad range of products, a talented and dynamic team.
In line with our business expansion, we are inviting committed professionals to join our team. If you have the passion and belief that you can grow with our business, and contribute to our success, capitalize on this career opportunity.
System Analyst – MIS Team, Information Technology
- Liaise with business stakeholders to collect business requirements, perform feasibility studies and impact analysis for changes on Management Information Systems
- Analyze and develop timely, accurate and high quality deliverables based on thorough understanding of business requirements
- Provide logical database design and delivery services of Management Information Systems.
- Perform database, stored procedure and SQL tuning
- Be responsible for full software development life cycle, system analysis and design, coding, testing and implementation
- Ensure all projects are delivered in compliance of internal audit, technology risk and external regulators requirements
- Co-ordinate with different internal teams and external vendors to achieve project deliverables.
- Provide production system support
- Degree holder of Information Technology or Information Systems or related discipline
Minimum 5 years work experience in Information Technology preferably in data mining and analysis in banks
Good technical skill sets in one or more of the following: DataStage, MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, Business Object, Oracle or SQL Server administration, troubleshooting, and tuning.
Strong knowledge of PL/SQL or T-SQL
Good understanding of banking applications
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Experience on Infosys Finacle Banking System is definitely an advantage
Sound verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure