System Analyst (Ref: COCL-HHK-SA)
- Develop, maintain and manage the websites of Cosmopolitan.com.hk, ELLE.com.hk, Esquirehk.com and Harpersbazaar.com.hk
- Integrate the web contents by using APIs of Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Google, iPhone Apps etc
- Design and implement application components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Communicate and work with users and developers on integration and resting of the related hardware, software, network and application infrastructure
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years or above working experiences in web programming and system architecture
- Knowledge in eZ Publish (CMS), Linux, MVC or APIs will be an advantages
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Level 13, Core F, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark 'Private & Confidential' and quote reference number.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.