We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
System Analyst / Senior Analyst Programmer – E-Banking & Mobile Apps (Ref: SO-SAP)
Responsible for full SDLC, including capturing user requirements, feasibility study, system design, development, UAT support, etc
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance and production support
- Participate in e-banking, Mobile Apps and/or other development projects. Previous experience in internet banking will be an added advantage
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or IT related discipline with 7-10 years’ solid experience in banking or financial industry
- Self-motivated, Responsible, Mature, Good problem solving skill and able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.