PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
System Analyst / Senior Analyst Programmer (SharePoint) - (Ref: PSH/IT/IW9867)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
We have several clients including FMCG, retail, manufacturing as well as IT vendors. This is a great chance for career growth and to show your talent.
- International Company
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Perfect development opportunity and career growth
- Analyze, design and develop in-house sharepoint applications
- SharePoint portals and applications development with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- Hands-on SharePoint technical skills, develop SharePoint intranet, InfoPath forms
- Develop SharePoint applications integrate with external platforms
- Prepare documentation for functional/technical specification, training guide, user guide and test plan, etc.
- Manage outsource development centre developers and cooperate with external partners
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 3 years hands-on experience in SharePoint Technologies (2010 or above), SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, JQuery, UI (responsive UI), CSOM and SharePoint Apps
- Proficient in SharePoint sites, portals and applicatioins
- Fluent written and spoken in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good team-player and able to work under pressure
Less experience will be considered as AP.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary. If you prefer a conversational talk, please contact Ivan on 63771890.
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.812 / (852) 6377-1890
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**