Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
System Architect (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Lead the exploration of technical design proposals with system and support team,
- Elaborate pros & cons in between and also make final trade-off and select appropriate technical solution
- Prepare technical architecture, design documentations, system & network proposal on cloud based platform
- Perform the sizing and dimensioning of systems capability
- Work with load tester to ensure load test strategy aligns to system architecture; monitor load testing results
- Manage system support team for application deployment, and development team for performance tuning to achieve and proof system design requirement.
- Work closely with user experience design, product management, QA, client facing solution team and system ops teams
- Holder of architect certification is a plus e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect
- Strong presentation and communications skills to effectively communicate tactical and strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with open source, cloud-based web and mobile platforms
- Be innovative and open your mind, you will be developing a lot new awesome ideas
- You will be working on product highly value with Security, Scalability and High Performance.
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology
- Passionate with Technology and fully embraced with Internet trending technologies
- Familiar with web technology, underneath of http capability, performance tuning, cross sites and global scaling
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Comfortable working both alone and in teams of various sizes
- Advantage if candidate with software development experiences