DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world's leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
System Engineer (Back End)
|Work exp||1 Year To 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Transportation allowance|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Software Development
Create more incredible numbers by:
- being a member of the project team to serve customers in Hong Kong
- being responsible for the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, system release, training, documentation, support and maintenance
- working closely with internal users and providing production support
- performing system support and to comply with Quality Management System
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree holders in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in information systems design and development
- Hands-on experience in development using Java and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in Spring and web services would be an advantage
- Experience in preparing high quality technical documents will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Oracle database, MySQL would be an advantage
- A good team player with strong analytical/trouble shooting skills, and self-motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior System Engineer
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant System Engineer