Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
System Engineer (Job Ref: JB0001848)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for System Engineer to join their team.
- Provide support on Windows / UNIX server administration
- Provide Tier-2 technical support in a large scale UNIX and Windows systems
- Perform systems installation and configuration and support
- Perform diagnosis on system hardware and software problems
- Maintain technical and reference documents
- Higher Diploma or above in Networking, Information Systems or equivalent
- Around 2 years or above working experience in system support and administration is preferred
- Knowledge in Windows / AIX platform is required
- Knowledge in Websphere Application Server, Websphere MQ software, Tivoli software, Symantec NetBackup, MSSQL/Oracle database and EMC SAN is an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and a good team player
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or for further discussion. email@example.com
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.