The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Provide ERP System (SAP B1, HRMS, ESS) support to users.
- Troubleshoot ERP related issues and maintain good relationships and follow up with vendor and end-users.
- Assist in system upgrade, change control, and testing.
- Provide ad-hoc reports / data extracts using SQL queries or Crystal Reports.
- Analyze data and offer guidance to end-users.
- Create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related discipline.
- A minimum 3 years of working experience in user support on ERP applications.
- Good understanding of the business process including end-user knowledge of an ERP software solution.
- Be familiar with MS SQL database administration, possess extensive experience with Transact-SQL, experience in Crystal reporting is a significant advantage.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical ability.
- Strong customer focus & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.