Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
System Specialist (Middleware: Weblogic / Tomcat) (Job Ref: JB0001854)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > System Architect
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for System Specialist (Middleware: Weblogic / Tomcat) to join their team.
- Performing technical support including installation, configuration and product patching/upgrade on various middleware products
- Working on the design and implementation of middleware services for internal and external projects
- Providing application deployment, production support, monitoring, problem diagnostics and performance tuning of middleware services to internal and external projects
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Oracle WebLogic Server / Tomcat
- Relevant experience in Apache / IBM HTTP Server / IBM WebSphere Application Server / IBM WebSphere MQ / JBoss / Microsoft IIS is an advantage
- Holder of Oracle WebLogic Server certification / IBM WebSphere ApplicationServer is a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Proficient language skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or email@example.com further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.