CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
- To provide user support on PC, network and system functions
- To support system maintenance support to users
- To assist supervisor in servers and network equipment’s monitoring
- To perform daily support and backup operation
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology or related subject
- 1 - 3 years experience in IT support
- Responsible and hard-working
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.