InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Ltd
InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the largest and longest established IT specialist agencies in Hong Kong. InfoTech's consultants listen, understand and respect your job application. InfoTech career opportunities cover most leading banks, financial institutions, computer vendors, multi-national corporations, government departments, etc. InfoTech handles permanent placement, executive search and contract staff services. Contact InfoTech the most professional IT career partner now. Please apply to the relevant e-mail mailbox and quote InfoTech's Reference No (two alphabet prefix with four digits) and Position as subject.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, HK
Systems Analyst - Java EE, Oracle Application Development
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to serve a client with the public sector for the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of IT application systems;
- Assist the leading role in the delivery of all IT activities, including requirement study and impact analysis, systems analysis and design, implementation, testing, system acceptance, capacity planning and quality assurance, in the system development and maintenance cycle;
- Assist the supervisor in managing the outsourced services;
- Perform other project related duties as designated by the supervisor.
- At least 2 years' experience in J2EE application development/implementation, management and Oracle application development; experience in Cognos is a plus;
- Experience in managing G2B and G2C projects, Quality Assurance, PRINCE, business process re-engineering and IT service management preferred;
- Possess extensive working experience in delivering user consultation and liaison/coordination with other support teams including service contractors;
- Strong sense of analytical and problem solving skills;
- Hard-working and self-motivated with positive attitude;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience.
Application: email@example.com Direct: (852) 3978 8014