Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprisingRetail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and thePursuit...
Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprisingRetail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and thePursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill the vacancy stated below.
Systems Analyst (Ref. No.:SA_1104_CP69)
- Understand the business needs of the line departments and provide application support to end users
- Participate in the new systems development projects and define, develop and configure the user requirements
- Perform system development activities, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, UAT support and system implementation
- Ensure quality IT solutions delivery on time and within budget
- Liaise with vendors in the course of the acquisition and testing of new systems
- Lead or participate in IT or non-IT process improvement initiatives when required
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- 8 years of experience, preferably in the banking or finance industry
- Solid experience in well-known technology in banking and finance industry (e.g. AS400, RPG, DB2, Java, SQL, VB, .NetFramework, Oracle, etc.)
- Proactive, can-do attitude, independent and persistent
- Fluent in English and Chinese with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under stress and meet project deadlines
- Travel to Macau maybe required occasionally
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.