Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now
- Manage the configuration of client operating system image, backup, security, coordinate system administration
- Work closely with other IT team members and vendors to support the PC/workstation architecture
- Investigate client operating systems and utility software problems by using vendor documentations, online resources and support organizations
- Coordinate between end user, second line support and vendor to handle daily support and enhancement activities of multiple systems
- Assist in maintaining IT projects, service asset and configuration management relating processes and reports
- Assist in preparing ad-hoc reports to management as required
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering with at least 6 years of solid relevant experience
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Knowledgeable Systems Tool e.g., Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Obtain solid experience in Microsoft Windows7/10, Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Object (GPO) setting, patching, imaging and desktop hardware/software management
- Able to gather and analyze information effectively to resolve technical problems and provide business improvement.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, anticipate project needs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good understanding on the client architecture, Microsoft products, client/workstation image management and desktop management tools.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and Cantonese