PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 640 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
- Provide front-line remote telephone or on-site support for internal staff
- Provide application and hardware support
- Provide functional support on video conferencing and Mobile / Smart devices
- Participate in project coordination, documentation and reporting
- Occasionally work extended hours and at weekends
- Ideal opportunity for a candidate eager to start in an IT career
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Systems Engineer-Firmwide Services-Global Technology Solutions
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Higher Diploma or above with 1-2 year working experience in customer service industries
- Excellent understanding of customer service and strong sense of customer focus
- Team player with excellent inter-personal, communication and listening skills
- Knowledge of data mining and coding in various programming languages (Visual Basic, C#, .Net, SQL, VBA in MS Excel/ Access) is an advantage
- Eager to learn the new technology
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, under pressure and willing to work outside office hours