Aoba Hopkins (www.ahimhk.com) is a solutions consultancy that provides business solutions, system integration and implementation services. We are an Advanced Partner of SugarCRM and provide customized solutions built on the Sugar CRM platform. We are part of the Aoba Group, a well-established professional services firm with offices in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Beijing.
Systems / Service Desk Specialist
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
We are looking for motivated all-around individuals to join our infrastructure support team. The specialists will provide professional service to our internal users on daily technical support issues, server, helpdesk, networking, SAN, infrastructure related software, license and inventory management. Additionally, he or she will also play a consultant role led by our senior consultants in some of our customer projects.
- Maintain I.T. infrastructure for our group in Hong Kong and China.
- Provide 1st tier end user technical support, helpdesk troubleshooting and system/network administration to our internal infrastructure & client’s infrastructure.
- Proactively to perform daily health check to infrastructure systems, application systems, manage I.T. assets and ensuring I.T. operation stability to corporate users.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configuration and update.
- Back up your peers with your technical professional area. And proactively to report the status of your assigned tasks and progress.
- To work with customers during project implementation.
- Liaise, coordinate and communicate with multinational teams, vendors and business users on various projects and maintenance services.
- High diploma or degree with 0-3 years relevant I.T. experience. More experience will be considered for senior technical position.
- Proactive and comfortable working in an all-round IT Infrastructure support role.
- Setup and troubleshooting skills on Linux, MySQL/MariaDB, Apache, Windows 7 and Windows 2003/2008/2012 and other departmental software.
- Good understanding on TCP/IP – VLAN, VPN, MPLS, DNS, FTP and GNU applications…etc.
- Understanding of commitment and fulfilment. Objective oriented. And able to prioritise assigned tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Working in non-office hour occasionally and regular travel to China office monthly.
- Some infrastructure-related certificates will be nice and willing to accept new challenges.
- You will be speaking English and Mandarin in a multilingual environment.
We offer a 5 day work week, competitive compensation package and good career prospects. Salary will commensurate with experience level. Please send your full resume in confidence with available date and expected salary by email to email@example.com.