InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Ltd
InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the largest and longest established IT specialist agencies in Hong Kong. InfoTech's consultants listen, understand and respect your job application. InfoTech career opportunities cover most leading banks, financial institutions, computer vendors, multi-national corporations, government departments, etc. InfoTech handles permanent placement, executive search and contract staff services. Contact InfoTech the most professional IT career partner now. Please apply to the relevant e-mail mailbox and quote InfoTech's Reference No (two alphabet prefix with four digits) and Position as subject.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, HK
Systems Specialist - Cisco, AD, Domain Controller, File/Printer Servers, DHCP Servers, DNS Servers
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Civil Services / Public Sector|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
|Salary (HKD)||$28,000 - $33,000|
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to serve a client with the public sector for technical support, implementation and system administration of IT infrastructure systems;
- Perform technical support, system administration and upgrade of departmental network, VPN and UPS;
- Perform technical support, system administration and upgrade of Windows Server systems including DC, file, print, DHCP and DNS servers.
- At least 2 years' experience in network / system management and VPN; experience and knowledge of operation, maintenance, system administration and IT security of departmental network;
- At least 2 years' experience of CISCO IOS software / products; experience and knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and UPS; experience and knowledge of network equipment upgrade;
- At least 2.5 years' experience in Active Directory administration and server virtualization;
- Experience and knowledge of operations, maintenance, system administration, IT security and systems upgrade of Windows Server systems including DC, file, printer, DHCP and DNS servers; experience in system implementation, maintenance and support preferred;
- At least 2 years' work experience with the Government, knowledge of Government procurement / disposal procedures, management / support for Government systems and services;
- Good coordination skills is a must;
- Bachelor Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 3 years' relevant experience.