Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Systems Specialist (Windows / Unix) (Job Ref: JB0001856)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > System Architect
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for Systems Specialist (Windows / Unix) to join their team.
- Provide support on Windows / Unix server administration
- Perform Windows / Unix systems administration including systems set up and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, performance tuning, systems monitoring and health check
- Maintain and keep track the daily smooth operation of the system servers’ maintenance, installation, configuration and management to ensure the server as in a good condition
- Handle backup system installation, maintenance and operations
- Manage capacity monitoring on systems and application
- Maintain technical and reference documents
- Night emergency call support may be required
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years or above working experience in system support and administration is preferred.
- Hands-on technical experience in Windows platform is required
- Knowledge in IBM AIX, Websphere Application Server, Websphere MQ
software, Tivoli software, FileNet, Tape backup system, Oracle database and
- EMC SAN is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Proficient language skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.