TAX ASSISTANT/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ FRESH GRADUATE (FINANCE DEPARTMENT)
We are an american fashion & design products brand group, serving customers with varieties of branding products in worldwide countries. To cope with our business challenges, we are now seeking for high calibre professionals to join our group.
- Tertiary educated or above qualifications in Finance OR Business Administration or related discipline
- With previous working experience in international firms will be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, A good-team player with good organisational skills
**Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We offer five days work with fringe benefits package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your resume in Ms Word format stating the expected salary and make attention to the Human Resources Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are not invited for interview within eight weeks may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose