KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Tax Consultant, Transfer Pricing
This is a growing team operating in a dynamic and evolving environment. The team offers comprehensive economic and tax services to multinational enterprises, providing clients with strategic transfer pricing planning and assistance with fulfilling their compliance obligations.
- Full-time, Transfer Pricing Tax Consultant.
- Participate in global and regional transfer pricing engagements across various industries
- Prepare extensive financial and economic analysis/models.
- Draft reports, presentations and other deliverables, predominantly in English.
- Contribute to discussions and meetings with senior level management of clients.
- Develop technical knowledge of applicable transfer pricing regulations.
- No relevant experience in transfer pricing required – however an interest in this discipline and a motivation to learn is vital.
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years experience in Finance and /or Tax may be an advantage.
- University graduate degree in economics, finance or engineering and / or an MBA.
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills, especially in financial modelling.
- Competence with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient document presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written English; fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage but not essential.
- Good team player.
- Ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.