Science Workshop is Hong Kong’s premier off-school educational institution for children providing hands-on learning in Science, Mathematics and Technology. Our mission is to inspire in learners the passion for thinking and learning and to help them develop the ability see the world scientifically.
Teacher in Science & Mathematics
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Science Workshop is recruiting educators in science and mathematics who are life-long learners and enjoy working with children and young teens.
- Facilitate inquiry-based, activity-oriented learning in workshop and institutional programs
- Work with technicians and other facilitators in the team to prepare for classes
- Fully prepare for classes with a comprehensive understanding of concepts, objectives, materials and procedures of each activity
- University graduate or impending conferment of B.A. or B.S. degree
- Major in Science, Mathematics, Education or a related field
- Native or near-native fluency in English preferred
- Experience working with children in activity-oriented environment, minimum of two years preferred