AF is set to become one of Hong Kong and China’s leading providers of academic support for students seeking to study abroad.
Our mission is to provide students, who are interested in studying abroad, with a fully comprehensive service covering all their needs from initial enquiry right through to those final, all-important entrance interviews and exams. Many of our students are on track to attend universities in the US or UK. We offer classes for students who require tailored lessons, international curricula studies and standardized exam preparation and practice.
- Teach the respective subject following various international curricula and levels
- Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
- Execute other non-teaching duties such as preparing progress reports, developing and organizing teaching materials
- Communicate with clients regarding students’ learning development
- Assist supervisors in carrying out other academic projects
- Report to department heads and the management team
- Participate in other events such as academic seminars
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in the respective subject major or related fields
- Familiar with international tests and syllabuses such as the IB, CEE, I/GCSE, GCEAL, Cambridge Pre-university, AP, ACT and SAT
- Confident and enthusiastic individuals with teaching experience
- Fully committed to teaching and students’ learning development
- Responsible, diligent, organized and open-minded towards learning
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a positive and cooperative manner
- Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Prior teaching experience is preferred but not essential
What We Offer:
An attractive package with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment located in a convenient and easily accessible location.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Visit www.afeducation.com for more information about AF Education.