About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Team Head, Relationship Management, Enterprise Banking, 1289 (HK$1Mil. - 1.2Mil. p.a.)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Location||Hong Kong, N/A|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Credit
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Hong Kong’s Leading Banking Corporation * Attractive remuneration package plus company benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned banking corporation in Hong Kong. Owing to expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead a Client Coverate Team to expand the business of Enterprise Banking, in particular in Southern China.
- Acquire new business for expanding the Commercial Banking business with focus on Mid-Cap, SME, and POE
- Build good relationship with existing Commercial clients and new clients ; manage account portfolio and retain business.
- Provide financial solutions to the Commercial clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, trade finance, cash management, and treasury products/services
- Conduct credit analysis and prepare credit proposals for the clients’ financial services needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- 10 years’ relationship management experience in commercial banking with focus on managing Mid-Cap, SME, and POE
- Sound knowledge of commercial loans, trade finance, cash management and treasury products with formal credit analysis training
- Strong analytical skills and good at figures
- With Customer focus and target oriented.
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- High Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered to right candidates.