About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Team Head, Trade Finance/ Bills Operations, Banking, 1330
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Operations
Banking / Finance > Project / Export Finance
Banking / Finance > Others
- Monitor and review all kinds of Letter of Credits, including Import L/C, Standby L/C, Transferable L/C, Back-to-back and Front-to-back L/C etc.
- Review documentation under Import and Export L/C
- Arrange payment in relation to negotiation and financing
- Organize and finalize trade documentation, amendments, interbanks reimbursements, collections
- Implement Acceptance and Discounting Processes under Letters of Credit
- Handle queries of the customers and resolve issues of the frontline staff
- Ensure all procedures, regulatory and compliance requirements are strictly followed.
- University Degreein Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years experience in Trade Finance operations with at least 5 years in Letter of Credit processing
- Solid experience in handling Trade related products and documentation.
- Good supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What’s On Offer
Excellent package will be offered to right candidate.