RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realizing the value-add that we are able to provide to your organization!
Team lead - Compliance (bank)
Compliance Manager (bank)
Our client is an established Commercial/Corporate Bank is looking for a compliance manager to fill a new opening with an attractive/open discussion remuneration package.
- Advise the senior management and relevant business units on Private Banking compliance related issues
- Provide support to Private Banking business in the development, implementation and regular review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
- Provide compliance training to Private Banking staff on a need basis
- Develop, implement and update AML governance policies.
- Develop, implement and monitor AML risk assessment methodology and practice.
- Develop, implement and monitor Know Your Client policies, procedures and practices.
- Develop and implement periodic AML monitoring program/plan across the bank's processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably majoring in law.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with background in audit and/or compliance within financial institutions preferably banks and/or insurance industry;
- Sound knowledge of the Companies Ordinance, Guidance Notes & Code of Practice issued, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Independent, self-initiated, well organized and attention to details