About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Team Lead, Operations - Custodian, Commercial Bank, 1356
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Custody & Trust
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Operations
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Supervise the team to provide professional services to cover settlement, corporate actions and reporting to clients
- Formulate the processing and control procedures of the team
- Oversee the daily operations of custodian services for local and global market investment products, including securities, fund, deposit, FX, bonds, structured products or derivative
- Monitor the team to provide solutions to the stakeholders, including customers, fund administrators and investment managers
- University degree or above
- At least 10 years’ solid experience in operations of custodian and trustee business, with min. 5 years experience of supervisory role
- Familiar with global custodian practices
- Solid experience on custodian system such as SS&C HiPortfolio, and knowledge on treasury settlement and operations of Securities Clearing System (CMU, Clearstream/Euroclear, CCASS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with high degree of flexibility and willing to take on new challenges
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.