DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Team Leader / Supervisor
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Dental plan|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Logistics / Transportation > Private Transportation
- To provide various customer services supports
- To monitor the daily shipments from warehouse processing, shipment in-transit till delivery
- To co-ordinate with oversea warehouses, shipping and transportation teams to expedite shipment delivery
- To handle exceptional shipment requests from customer
- To understand customer requirements and enhance standardization of operational processes to meet customer's targets across the regions
- To ensure operation quality to achieve KPI targets
- Diploma or above with at least 3/5 years in customer service or Logistics for Team Leader / Supervisor.
- Excellent customer services and communication skill
- Good PC knowledge including MS Word & Excel
- Good written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Responsible, accountable and good working attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
*Available immediately / shift duty will be an added advantage
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
All information provided will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be retained for six months. Should there be any vacancies in our associate companies during the period, applications will be passed onto them for consideration of employment.
All data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.