- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Technical Consultant (Toy product / Safety / testing)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Science / Lab / Research > Others
About the company
Our client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. They are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. They are looking for Technical Consultant to support their daily operation.
- Review test results / reports from technical and statistical perspectives
- Capable to verify scientific calculations and evaluate invalid test results
- Translate test result into test report
- Identify any prospective compliance issues, data inconsistency / anomalies of test report or test results and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Implement preventive actions to avoid nonconformities
- Respond to customers' general enquiries and solve the problems related to the reports
- Provide professional advice and technical support to internal and external parties on compliance and test report/test result/samples issues
- Interpret and apply international standards and regulatory requirements for laboratory testing
- Liable to stand by or perform the job duties of other colleagues including those with lower grade
- Samples evaluation and determining the potential hazard on toys according to international safety standard. (Such as EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, etc.)
- Responsible for reviewing physical & mechanical and flammability test results.
- Preparing Report. Train the junior staff and monitor the workflow
- Degree or above in Mechanics, Physics, Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years experience in laboratory operation or equivalent
- Familiar with Toy Testing Standards (such as EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, etc.)
- Knowledge in Quality System ISO/IEC 17025
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Technical Executive
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to email@example.com , quoting Job Ref#6390. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.