Atkins is one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
Our skills lie in the expansive area of infrastructure – the wiring of society – encompassing buildings; land, sea, and air transport; information communications and security systems; and utilities (including energy and water); as well as in our experience of working for a broad range of clients, including national and local governments as well as the commercial sector. The social and environmental framework of our work is crucial, and we view all our projects in the context of the communities in which they are delivered.
We are seeking to recruit high-calibre staff to join our Structure Department.
Interested candidate please send the resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Technical Director – Structure
|Work exp||Minimum 14 Years|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Full control and management of project design activities in structural division;
- Ensure project delivery, quality of work and technical review;
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings;
- Build and develop a solid and successful group of professionals;
- Manage internal costs and budgets;
- Responsible for business tendering and commercial negotiations;
- Liaise with Client team in relation to project progress, decisions and changes;
- Actively address issues as raised by the clients;
- Seek for business opportunities and risk reduction proactively.
Candidate will need to clearly demonstrate and have the following:
- Degree and post graduate degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering;
- Professional membership to one or more of the following: MHKIE, MIStructE, MICE;
- Registered Structural Engineer registered under the Structural Engineers’ Register maintained under the Buildings Department.
- At least 12 years' post chartered experience with more than 8 years’ experience in managing a team;
- Proven technical design capabilities in structural division;
- Track record of delivering large scale HK/China assignments;
- Excellent understanding of HK construction regulation and legislation;
- Experience in design, construction supervision and project management and familiar with the government submission procedures (e.g. Buildings Department, Architectural Services Department and Housing Department) and quasi-government submission procedures (MTRC, Airport Authority);
- Proficient in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is an advantage.
Applications will be treated in confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. Those not being invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.