|About The Hong Kong Jockey Club|
|A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.|
|Technical Lead (Systems)|
Our IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department drives and leverages technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, data centre management, and valued end-user services.
- Administrate virtual infrastructure (VI) covering development, testing and production environments. The work includes but not limited to VI design, VM provisioning, virtualizing physical machines, incident handling, problem investigation, ESX server upgrade and deployment, configuring VI, compiling VI inventory records, performance reporting, analyze and tuning, capacity planning, and automation.
- Administrate blade server system covering development, testing and production environments. The work includes but not limited to blade server system planning, provisioning, configuring, incident handling, problem investigation, administrating firmware, compiling enclosure and server inventories records, and automation of configuration and O/S deployment.
- Lead the Linux system administration team and plan for the Linux related administration activites in enterprise organization, like upgrade, patching, and compliance, etc.
- Lead projects on virtual infrastructure and blade server system by playing a leading role from collecting requirements, drafting solution design to implementation.
- Participate in other projects to provide support on VI, like VDI implementation.
- Prepare documentations, operational procedures and provide guidance to other colleagues
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in designing, installing, configuring, and supporting VMware ESX platform and HPE blade server systems.
- Proven large scale project in deploying the ESX and HPE C7000 blade server system technology.
- Have solid experience in deploying SUSE Linux platform in enterprise organization.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Technical knowledge on VMware ESX server and HPE C7000 blade server system.
- Technical knowledge on MS Windows and SUSE Linux.
- Technical knowledge on SAN and network for the purpose of interfacing with ESX server and HPE C7000 blade server system.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.