V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 hotel rooms and serviced apartment units, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 47 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 92 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 79 rooms and suites at the group’s first fully-fledged hotel, V Wanchai² at 139 Thomson Road.
V group currently is developing both 1 Castle Road and Castle Lane, a residential development consisting of 112 apartment units ranging from 405 to 1046sq. ft., and four super deluxe premium individual houses at 20 Peak Road. V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality hotels and serviced apartments across the region.
Technical Manager (Property/ Facilities Management)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Construction / Property > Others
- Supervise technical teams to handle all repair and maintenance works for hotels, serviced apartments and collection of retail and office facilities.
- Set up and implement planned preventive maintenance programs for various building equipment and facilities
- Provide technical advice and recommendations on repair and improvement works
- Prepare work specifications and tender documents for repair and maintenance works
- Handle owner's/ tenant's requests on technical issues
- Monitor the operational performance of building equipment and facilities
- Monitor the performance of various contractors
- Attend to emergency breakdown of equipment
- Provide forecast of major/capital works and assist in preparing the relevant
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Building Studies
- Corporate Member of HKIS / HKIE / HKIFM / CIBSE / RICS / IEE / IMechE / SOE and as a Chartered Engineer
- 5 years post qualification (property / facilities management) experience
- 6 years’ relevant working experience of which 2 years at managerial level
- Holder of Safety Supervisor Certificate or Registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above is preferable
- Sound knowledge in all technical aspects of engineering / maintenance (i.e. E&M and builder’s work)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.