WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 32,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com for more details.
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Technical Officer / Assistant Technical Officer / Technical Assistant - Maintenance
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Construction / Property > Others
- Higher Diploma or High Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering or related disciplines from a Hong Kong recognized institution or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in technical aspect of Property Management Company, Maintenance Contractor or relevant job exposure.
- Familiar with Maintenance Term Contractor Contract and relevant administration work.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer / Technical Assistant.
- Provide technical support and on site coordination & supervision for School maintenance and emergency repairing work.
- Preparation of technical reports.
You are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com. Click on “PEOPLE+CAREERS”, “EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “ASIA” and enter the Job ID# 30904 and then submit your resume including your expected salary, date available and contact number in text format.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.