We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Technical Project Manager
|Work exp||7 Years To 9 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
- Ensure the successful delivery of a mixture of exciting digital projects from conception through delivery for a wide range of clients.
- To drive creativity and innovation within the team both in how they deliver and what is delivered.
- Provide project management oversight and act as formal/informal mentor to mid and junior level producers.
- Manage the issue/conflict resolution and be the initial escalation point of contact for all project issues/conflicts you are overseeing.
- Develops work plans, timelines and budget estimates for assigned projects, ensuring that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined process.
- Facilitates technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the spirit and specifications outlined by the client, and responsible for managing the execution of bespoke projects from conception through delivery.
- Manages pitches where appropriate and presents project approach, timings and costings and promotes the value of the discipline to the client.
- Regularly reports to the relevant stakeholders on the status of assigned projects with regards to; RAG status, progress to plan, budgets, risks and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle
- Strong background in banking and financial, digital innovation, creative technology
- Familiar with Agile project management approach
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with large project team
- Qualifications, such as Scrum Master or PMP, and/or experience is a plus