SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Technical Service Executive, Hardlines
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
- Assist the managers of respective testing laboratory in the testing development
- Respond to clients’ enquiries as a consultant
- Provide technical and informative support to technical and operational staff
- Higher diploma or above in Physical / Engineering / Product Testing or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in hardlines lab
- Sound knowledge in international toys regulations and standards
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical ability, positive attitude and attention to details
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.