ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Technical Specialist (Globally Renowned Bank)
|Location||Tseung Kwan O|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our client, a globally renowned bank, is now looking for a Technical Specialist to join within their team.
Depending on your technical background and level of experience in Middleware software, you will:
- Carry out Middleware product installation and administration according to Group standards
- Be part of a troubleshooting roster providing out of office hours support for production support issues in later phases
- Develop scripts and configure tools to automate housekeeping and monitoring, including capacity management and planning, backup and job scheduling
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning
- Maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Work closely with application teams and provide consultancy services and technical advice if required
- Create and maintain Middleware product installations, configurations and administration documentation
- University graduate with a relevant I.T degree
- Having competent skills on any middleware with relevant experiences is an advantage
- Knowledge of platform environments on which Middleware is run
- A self-motivated team player with good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.