TECHNICAL SPECIALIST/TECHNICIAN/SAMPLE ROOM MANAGER – garment/lingerie/swimwear/underwear/bra/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Garment manufacturer with focus in swimwear/lingerie/underwear with 3000 workers in China Guangdong factory – main markets are US and European countries for international fashion brands, department stores, specialty stores and mail order companies including A&F, Arena, Triumph, NEXT, Esprit and BHS etc etc – is looking a TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – with details as follows :
- Minimum 5 years solid sample room technical experience in swimwear or lingerie field;
- Knowledge in garment construction & manufacturing process in both swimwear, lingerie and active wear products;
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and team player;
- Proactive problem solving, commercial sense in making commercial judgement and attention to details
- Lead sample room daily operation to meet Company output, quality and cost control requirements as well as Company KPI standard;
- Problem solving and providing technical advices on our products (swimwear, pants and active wear)
- Coordinate with the production of technical specification package to communicate requirements for fit and construction from concept through to bulk production;
- Ensure that products are developed consistent with the established fit and quality standards, manufacturer’s capabilities and cost specifications;
- Maintain a technical education of latest techniques and methods available to our products;
- Improve the material consumption, simplify the sewing operation and reduce SMV.
- Occasionally overseas traveling is required
- Station in Guangdong factory
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Accomodation provided
- Three meals provided
- Tax equalization
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of TECHNICAL MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.