LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Technical Support Analyst
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Working on site as a Technical Support Analyst requires to work closely with the IT team at Head Office to integrate the company systems into the site office, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the IT requirements for the project
- Required to set up and manage all of the contracts with service providers
- Source, set-up and maintain the hardware
- Install and manage all of the software and operating systems
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of IT programming and operating systems
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines and have the ability to communicate with senior management
- Experience in construction industry is advantage