Technical Support Engineer - Hedge Fund based in Hong Kong
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Perform Windows and basic Server administration, configuration and monitoring
- Provide daily IT helpdesk support services to the users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Maintain IT hardware/software inventory and upgrade
- Supporting Networking, WAN, LAN, Antivirus and Firewall
- Liaise with overseas colleagues to support shared IT systems
- Support company website administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; initiative, self-motivated and work independently
- Successful candidate should be Degree holder or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in supporting banks and financial institutions would be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years IT support experience.
Very competitive compensation package, medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.