We are an air cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport founded in 1993 with total investment of HKD 3 billion. AAT serves over 60 international leading airlines, providing over 1,000 employment opportunities.
We aim to be the best choice service provider of total airfreight solutions for customers and cordially invite high caliber candidates for the following position:
Technical Support Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, 5-day week|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Engineering > Others
- Provide administrative support on engineering processes, especially replenishment, record keeping and physical count of spare parts and other consumables, so as to maintain the conditions of equipment, machines and facilities used in a cargo terminal
- Recommend the procurement of spare parts and consumables based on stock level to ensure sufficient quantity being available, especially for the MHS
- Record the movement of spare parts in an IT system on a timely basis
- Liaise with the subcontractors and vendors for the performance of routine repair and maintenance, especially in monitoring, tracking and reporting of routine maintenance, fault report follow up, and spare parts or consumables availability
- Monitor, follow up and review fault reports submitted by user department; compile reports for Management's decision making and highlight irregularitieswhere necessary
- Prepare, update and monitor the regular maintenance schedule to ensure equipment, machines and facilities are being properly maintained; the maintenance checklists and procedures to ensure proper preventive maintenance works are conducted
- Prepare and report monthly MHS performance report regarding machine availability and serviceability, based on statistics e.g. mean time to repair, mean time to restore failures, etc.
- Perform inventory stock take and ad-hoc projects when assigned
- Diploma holder with 2 years' relevant experience
- Experience in office procurement system and inventory system is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office or relevant asset management software
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good sense of responsibilities,self-motivated and agood team player
- Able to work under pressure
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 12 days annual leave, 5-day week, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to 2286 0374 OR Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.