CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Technical Support (School)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Provide remedial support to schools for resolving all problems and support issues arising from the usage of the computer facilities
- Provide support to schools in setting up and/or configuring the computer facilities for specific purposes
- Certificate or above in IT or equivalent
- Holder of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferable
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in Network Support in WAN/LAN and TCP/IP protocols
- Good knowledge of network operating systems, network equipment, networking software and other hardware and software
- Min 1 year technical support experience in school is required
- Competent in diagnosing and resolving problems
- Less experience is also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.