CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Technical Support Services Engineer (School)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Provide remedial support to schools for resolving all problems and support issues arising from the usage of the computer facilities
- Provide support to schools in setting up and/or configuring the computer facilities for specific purposes
- Completion of Secondary 7 or above or equivalent
- Holder of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) on Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003 Server and NT Workstation/2000 Professional/XP Professional Certificates;
- At least 1-year relevant experience in Network Support in WAN/LAN implementation and maintenance;
- Detailed knowledge of network operating systems, network equipment, networking software and other hardware and software;
- Detailed knowledge of communication protocols, e.g. TCP/IP;
- Competent in diagnosing and resolving problems;
- Capable of setting guidelines and procedures for the daily operations of installed WAN/LAN ; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in spoken Cantonese.