CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Technical Team Lead (API / EAI)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > System Architect
- Use EAI architecture principles, best practices, guidelines and patterns to implement the systems integration project
- Provide support on technical feasibility study and conduct risk assessment for management review
- Responsible for designing and implementing project's technical architecture for API and EAI
- Define structure of the systems, interfaces, principles, software design and implementation
- Provide technical solutions on different aspects and robust business knowledge
- Ensure the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 10 IT work experience and with at least 4 years or above experience in WebMethods Integration Suite
- Proven work experience in implementation of API and EAI
- Good knowledge in Java, JIRA, VMware, Tomcat and other middleware framework
- Experience in Agile / Scrum project execution and development with Universal Messaging (UM)
- Excellent in communication and leadership skill
- Well verse of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send the full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
For more job openings, please visit our website www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.