SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Paid overtime, 13-month pay, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Manufacturing > Others
Others > Others
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
- Prepare and handle laboratory samples properly in accordance with the designated procedures and practices
- Perform basic laboratory tests
- Maintain the tidiness and hygiene in the laboratory areas
- Higher diploma or above in textile studies, physics, product testing or related disciplines
- Knowledge in textile and fiber composition is highly preferred
- A good team player with positive working attitude
- Detail-oriented and desire to learn
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.