Our Telebet Department is one of the betting services and information channels of the Club. It has 4 mega contact centres providing 7x24 services, and sophisticated interactive voice response systems offering quality betting entertainment services to target customers.
- manage a large pool of part-time staff to meet target service levels and performance standards.
- plan and conduct mass operator training
- provide assistance to operations from operations planning, workforce management, to people development
- execute strategic recruitment programs to sustain manpower strength and meet customer demand
- implement procedures and controls to ensure compliance and quality of work, participate in projects development and implementation
- tertiary education, preferably a degree in business related disciplines, with a minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in operation and customer service environment.
- excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, good command of Putonghua will be an advantage.
- initiative, ability to work independently with good leadership skills and business acumen.
- to prepare to work on shift until late night including weekends and public holidays.
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Telebet Supervisor.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley