|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
*Team leader role
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Telesales Manager for their loans selling team.
About the role
- Reporting to the senior telesales manager, you will manage a sub-team to promote loans products in call center.
- You have to lead the team to achieve company sales targets and ensure sales calls are in accordance with company guidelines and regulations.
- Assist manager to provide selling skills trainings for new staff and monitor the team performance.
- Prepare sales reports and ensure the smooth operation of the telesales team.
- Support calling campaign and other ad hoc projects when required.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Post-secondary educated or above with at least 3 years' of experience in loans telesales / direct sales in banks or financial institutes.
- Sound experience in selling Personal Loan / Card Loan Products is a must.
- Aggressive, sales driven and self-motivated.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.