It's more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World's Most Admired Companies ranked by Fortune magazine in 2016 because of our commitments to service, people and communities that reflect our priorities of becoming the best company to work for and enhancing the quality of life wherever we are. Our numerous and varied employee reward programs encourage staff excellence, so no matter what role you play in our organization, we'll lead your career in the right direction.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our Asian division specializing in international freight forwarding.
Temp Air Operations Clerk (6-month contract)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Skill||Self Motivated, Work independently , Microsoft Office|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
- Perform multiple tasks to provide documentation and administrative support to Air Operations Department
- Responsible for reporting, billing, shipment tracing updates and data entry.
- Assist Supervisor for shipment arrival / delivery arrangement and communicate with related parties.
- F.5 / DSE graduate or above, Diploma in Logistics Studies or related discipline is preferable
- 1 year working experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry is preferable
- Must be highly self-motivated, hardworking and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Application
- Proficiency in English & Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Immediate availability preferred
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability to HKGjobs@fedex.com .
Our company address:
Unit 801, 8/F, Metroplaza Tower 1
223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose in accordance with the employer's personal data policies. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) will be provided upon request. Please write to the Human Resources Department. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after one year.