Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Temporary Assistant Financial Analyst / Accountant
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Others
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports including Budget / Forecast variance analysis
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly tracking of lab submission and revenue
- Prepare profitability analysis on Business Unit and financial analysis on business performance
- Reviewing cost against Budget and identifying trends for better cost controls
- Provide analytical support for periodic business reviews and recommend solutions to management
- Assist to identify business trend and support in budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Support Business Control team and communicating with various internal Business Units owners on Financial data and analysis
- Degree or above
- At least 3 years' financial analysis or auditing experience, preferably in internal audit with sizable organization and / or accounting firm
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen would be an asset
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Temporary position for 6 months
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.