ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Our client,a technology leader in media and entertaiment sectors, is looking for temporary buyer to join their team.
- Purchase key components from specified suppliers, at prices agreed by Sourcing to ensure in line with production plans agreed with CEM/ODM by Material Planning Department
- Sell those components to the specified CEM/ODM as the price agreed by Sourcing Department
- Ensure that agreed processes with CEM/ODM are strictly followed and inventory is within agreed limits
- Follow up Clear to Build (CTB) process with designated CEM/ODM at least weekly and to cover ALL components needed to produce the product. The results of CTB for each product to be prepared for publishing weekly within Operations/Sourcing/Program Management
- Manage the solving of all CTB issues with CEM/ODM. Ensuring escalation process is started in time to avoid any line down situations
- Work with each CEM/ODM to check their MRP is in line with production plans and SR (shipment requirement)
- Identify level of stock discrepancies in each CEM/ODM and work out solution with CEM/ODM
- Manage quality rejects on all components to ensure smooth return to supplier without unnecessary costs
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in international buying role preferably in electronics components
- Knowledge of SAP (MM) is mandatory
- Good command of spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
Interest parties please send your MS word version resume to email@example.com