A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Temporary Client Manager (12-month contract)
Global Banking Division - GB Management Office
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
Should you join our Global Banking business, you will work as a business financial specialist and help our corporate customers with their financial decisions. You will work closely with them to understand their needs, business uniqueness and competitive edge, and tailor flexible, versatile and long-term financial solutions that best meet their requirements. You will also help in forecasting their future development and expansion needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Temporary Client Manager.
- Complete the CDD / KYC for corporate clients
- Complete customer due diligence process for the department in compliance with the compliance / Group's requirements
- Review and update KYC profiles for new and existing clients in a timely manner and adherence to review schedule.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in banking industry, experience in customer due diligence preferred
- Strong PC user with good MS Office or Excel skills
- Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Temporary Assistant Client Manager.)